Saturday 27 September 2008

Wish(ing Really Hard For) List

For some reason the less money I have the more I look up and dream about clothes and fashion. Oh dear.


These shoe boots from Dorothy Perkins look a little pirate-esque in this photo, but not so much in real life. It doesn't put me off though, they look amazing with skinny jeans or a high-waisted skirt and tights.



I have no idea why I like these Chanel tights so much, but I'm so fascinated by them.












I've been in love with these frill detail red courts from Topshop forever, they're just so cute. Unfortunately I think they are soon to be out of season and I still can't afford them. I'll just have to look instead!






Vintage inspired chain from Urban Outfitters - just endless effortless style.












Markus Lupfer sequin jumper - how cute is the red bow?! Fabulous with full length black leggings and either flat brogues or Oxfords, or some killer shoe boots. Again, totally out of my price range. Well, for now at least!

6 comments:

Mary said...

GAH. I want everything. I love love that bow necklace...a nd the sweater
and do i even need to say the tights? because those are amazing. I need them. I would be so cool in them... don't you feel funny when you lust after TIGHTS? ahah.

michelle said...

I want those Chanel tights unbelievably bad. The Urban Outfitters necklace is adorable also.

Anonymous said...

MEEEHH. I want that bow sweater! It's too cute! And those tights?! Freaking brilliant! :)

Steph said...

i want everything. those chanel tights will make legs slimmer looking from the side, non? please check out my blog at http://lifeandstuf.blogspot.com/ thanks
s

Linnéa said...

those Chanel tights is awesome !! They make your legs look so slim

SHIZUKA said...

oh i want those chanel stockings!!